Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- The Art (and Magic) of Centrifugation
- On the Front Lines: Hemolysis in one tube only
- From the Editor's Desk: You and the bell curve
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: The next big threat?
- The Empowered Healthcare Manager: CCRs
- Myth Busters: Is slapping the skin a good way to find veins?
- What's Wrong Here?: Can you find the error in this picture?