Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
Just Released: the first three titles of our new Applied Phlebotomy Lecture Collection
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates;
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else;
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- Vein Finders: Rescuing the Difficult Draw
- On the Front Lines: Coban on heelsticks
- From the Editor's Desk: We are the Tribe
- How Fist-Pumping Raises Blood Potassium
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: Repalpating
- The Empowered Healthcare Manager: What winning looks like
- Myth Busters: Tourniquets for fingersticks?
- What's Wrong Here?: Face protection