Phlebotomy Supervisor's Boot Camp
Price | $425.00
Quantity in Basket | none
- Is your phlebotomy training program producing outstanding phlebotomists, or mediocre employees?
- Are gaps in orientation and training responsible for your customer service and sample quality problems?
- Are you new to training or mentoring phlebotomy students or staff?
- Is your phlebotomy turn-over rate consuming your resources?
- Is your curriculum as comprehensive as it should be? Does it reflect the current standards?
“The resources provided to take back to our facility are invaluable! The experience was well worth the investment!”
Asheville, North Carolina
“The workshop is very informative and it gave me confidence to carry on my training and help people perform phlebotomies properly.”
“Fantastic opportunity for bettering my training program, and beginning a new mentoring program. A lot of work went into this program....bravo! Looking forward to sending phlebotomists to the next seminar! Thanks for all the reference material.”
“I would recommend that this program be available regularly and that for anyone training phlebotomists it should be a required course.”
“The Center for Phlebotomy Education has truly outdone themselves with this program. I enjoyed every moment spent!”
“Excellent lectures, hand-outs, sharing of experiences with everyone, resources. Exactly what I had hoped it would be and more. ”
Whether you are new to training phlebotomists or a seasoned educator, the Center for Phlebotomy Education is conducting an intensive three-day seminar designed to help managers and educators refine their training programs to optimize their staff’s performance and expertise. A faculty of world-class instructors will cover topics essential to every healthcare professional who draws blood samples including:
- Reducing expenses by cultivating satisfied, long-term employees;
- Cutting costs through process improvement;
- Nurturing professionalism and responsibility;
- Understanding different learning styles for effective teaching;
- Mentoring students and new staff... and much more.